Directors of Garda Interview Preparation
Noel McLoughlin & Noel-John McLoughlin
Former Garda Superintendent Noel McLoughlin established GardaIP in 2006. Since then GardaIP has grown to become the premier and most trusted source for Garda Preparation courses.
Noel McLoughlin, a native of Westport Co Mayo, retired from An Garda Siochana after a distinguished career. He served at various ranks in the Dublin Metropolitan Area, and in Divisions of Cavan/Monaghan, Cork, Westmeath, Garda HQ, and Community Relations.
He was a member of the Garda Interview Panel at the Public Appointments Service (PAS) since its inception in 1996.
Noel also served on numerous interview boards for internal appointments within the organisation. He is a past President of the Association of Garda Superintendents and has had extensive media exposure throughout his career.
The best selling author of How to Pass the Garda Recruitment Process, Noel is a regular contributor to national media discussions on the Garda Recruitment process and has featured on RTE TV and RTE Radio, TV3, Today FM, and Newstalk.
Contact Noel McLoughlin on 087 250 8958
Recognising a gap in the market for quality Garda Entry Preparation, Noel-John McLoughlin established Garda Interview Preparation in 2006.
Holding an EMCC accredited Advanced Diploma in Executive Coaching, McLoughlin has mentored and prepared a significant number of candidates for both public and private sector appointments specialising in matching competencies against individual skill sets and personal achievements.
Noel-John McLoughlin is qualified to British Psychological Society standards in Psychometric Testing. He has tutored candidates for Aptitude Tests and Competency Interviews from recruitment level to senior management positions in large public and private sector organisations.
McLoughlin has held senior marketing and commercial positions with L’Oreal, Britvic, and Failte Ireland.
He holds a Bachelor of Business & Law from UCD, a Masters in Marketing from the UCD Smurfit School of Business, and a Diploma in Digital Marketing from the Digital Marketing Institute. Noel-John was also nominated by Business & Finance magazine as one of the top 100 Marketers in Ireland.
Contact Noel-John McLoughlin on 086 838 6791
Reasons why you should choose GardaIP:
1. Our Results:
- 97% success rate – since 2006 we have prepared thousands of Garda Applicants and serving members for the Assessment Centre and Competency Interview.
2. Our One-to-One Expert Tuition:
- We are the only company that offers intensive one-to-one sessions where the sole focus is on preparing you for your Stage 1 and 2 Assessment and your Stage 3 Interview. Our Online Tutorials are sharp, concise, and mirror the conditions you will encounter with the real thing with the PAS. Our one-to-one Interview session is undoubtedly the best in the market – you can chose either a face-to face or a video conference session. Beware of classroom tuition – remember, you will be interviewed by the Garda Selection Board as an individual, not as a group.
3. Our Credibility – I wrote the book!:
- Noel has written the best selling book How to pass the Garda Recruitment Process. He is a former member of the Garda Interview Board at the Public Appointments Service and has served on numerous interview boards for internal appointments within An Garda Siochana. Noel-John McLoughlin is qualified to British Psychological Society standards in Psychometric Testing and holds an Advanced Diploma in Business & Executive Coaching. He is an award-winning Marketer and Business Coach with numerous national and international awards for his work.
Click here to browse Our Courses
I would highly recommend Garda IP for anyone that is serious about joining the Guards. I did an individual course with Noel John and I have no doubt that his interview techniques and sample questions ensured I was confident doing my interview.
Your one-to-one course Noel was invaluable – I was very confident approaching the final interview. Everything we prepared came up!
I would have been lost Noel without your one to one Interview preparation course. I was so well equipped and prepared.
Click here for more Testimonials
The Garda Recruitment Process Explained
Let us help you to understand the Garda Recruitment Process and Stages. We break it down in simple language and then explain where we can assist you achieve your dream career!