Terms And Conditions:
By purchasing any of our Garda Recruitment Preparation Courses (the “Course”) offered by GardaIP (“us”, “we”, “our”), its servants, agents and/or affiliates, you indicate your understanding of, and your agreement to be bound by, the following terms and conditions:
- Access to Stage 1 and Stage Coursesis immediate, on receipt of full Course fee payment.
- All Course fees must be paid in full before the Course commencement date.
- It is entirely the responsibility of you, the candidate, to ensure that you have applied correctly for the Garda Recruitment process through www.publicjobs.ie
- It is entirely the responsibility of you, the candidate, to ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria set by the Public Appointments Service.
- It is entirely the responsibility of you, the candidate, to ensure that you make your application to Public Appointments Service within their specified registration times.
- GardaIP have no affiliation with the Public Appointments Service. It is the Public Appointments Service who run the Garda recruitment process in behalf of the Garda Commissioner and the Minister for Justice and Equality.
- Course fees are non-refundable except where a Course fails to run or where the correct cancellation notice has been given.
- Course fees are not refundable after commencement of the Course except as outlined herein.
- If you need to cancel your participation in a Course, you are required to notify us prior to Course commencement date. Cancellation prior to the commencement of the course will receive a full refund minus a €25 administration fee. No refund will be issued to cancellations made less than 7 days prior to the commencement of the course.
- In the event of you, the candidate, wishing to switch your booking to an alternative date, you must notify us by email (email@example.com) more than 7 days prior to the commencement of the course. Every effort will be made on our behalf to accommodate your request. However, this will be subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to cancel Courses in case of circumstances beyond our control (death, injury, extreme weather conditions etc.). Where a Course is cancelled prior to Course commencement date, Course fees paid will be refunded in full and/or every effort will be made to accommodate candidate a future date.
- You will not be charged for any Course classes that are cancelled by us. However, you are responsible for ensuring that you attend the Course and you will not be refunded the cost of the Course that you are absent from.
- We will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or injury to persons or property.
- Our total liability for claims arising from a contractual relationship with you in any way related to the Course shall be limited to the fees paid by you to us for that Course. In no event shall we be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages including, but not limited to, loss of earnings or profit.
- You are responsible for any damage you may cause to persons or property while participating in a Course.
- We reserve the right to change, without notice, the content, date, time or any other detail of a Course as a result of any political event, natural disaster, weather or any other event outside of the control of GardaIP.
- The terms and conditions shall for all purposes be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
- Any dispute arising out of or related to the terms and conditions shall be resolved amicably.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Updated terms and conditions will be uploaded to the website. You are advised to visit the website periodically to keep up to date with any changes in our terms and conditions.